Grilled Bánh Mi Wagyu Beef Sliders with Pickled Vegetables.
You can cook Grilled Bánh Mi Wagyu Beef Sliders with Pickled Vegetables using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Bánh Mi Wagyu Beef Sliders with Pickled Vegetables
- Prepare 1 PACKAGE of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef Slider Patties.
- It’s of Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
- Prepare of Pickled Vegetables.
- You need 1 of Small Carrot (cut into small matchstick pieces).
- It’s 1/3 of English Cucumber (cut into small matchstick pieces).
- It’s 1 CUP of Daikon (cut into matchstick pieces).
- Prepare 1 of Fresno Pepper (seeded, cut into matchstick pieces).
- You need 1 CUP of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 CUP of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 CUP of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare of Sriracha Mayo.
- Prepare 1/2 CUP of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 CUP of Sriracha Sauce.
- Prepare of Báhn Mi Buns.
- It’s 1 1/8 CUP of Warm Water.
- It’s 1 TSP of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 TBSP of Instant yeast.
- You need 4 CUP of All-purpose Flour.
- You need 1/2 TBSP of Kosher salt.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- You need 1 of Large Egg.
Grilled Bánh Mi Wagyu Beef Sliders with Pickled Vegetables instructions
- PREPARING THE PICKLED VEGETABLES Cut the carrot, cucumber, daikon, and Fresno pepper. Place them in a medium size bowl. Place the water, rice wine vinegar, sugar, and kosher salt in a small pot.Heat the pot over medium heat until boiling.Then, pour the vinegar mixture over the vegetables in the bowl. Stir. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for 2-24 hours..
- PREPARING THE SRIRACHA MAYO In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and the sriracha sauce. Refrigerate until ready to use..
- PREPARING THE BÁNH MI BUNS In a medium size bowl (or stand mixer bowl with dough hook), mix the all-purpose flour and instant yeast together. Add in the warm water, sugar, kosher salt, grapeseed oil, and egg.Mix by hand for 10 minutes, kneading until a smooth dough forms. If using a stand mixer, run it on low speed for 10 min-utes. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and let it bulk ferment for 1 hour. Portion the dough into 2 ounce portions. Prepare the parchment paper-lined baking sheet..
- Round the portions into small, tight balls. Place each dough ball on the baking sheet, giving them enough room to double in size. Cover the dough with plastic wrap, and let proof for 1 hour. Heat the oven to 400°F. Using a serrated knife, cut small slashes in the dough balls, and brush them lightly with cold water. Place the buns in the oven, and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the buns are golden brown. Remove the buns from the oven, and let cool for 1 hour..
- Slice buns in half horizontally, and brush the cut sides with grapeseed oil..
- PREPARING THE GRILLED WAGYU BEEF PATTIES AND TOASTED BUNS Heat a gas grill over medium-high heat for 10 minutes. Season the Fullblood Wagyu beef slider patties with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Place the patties on the grill, and grill for 2 minutes per side. Grill the Bánh Mi buns on the cut sides until toasted.
- FINAL STEPS Smear the bottom bun with the sriracha mayo, and place one Wagyu beef patty on top. Then, add a couple of tablespoons of pickled vegetables to each patty. Spread some of the sriracha mayo on the top bun, and top the slider. Serve the Wagyu beef sliders immediately, and enjoy!.