Grilled cheese chilli sandwich.
You can have Grilled cheese chilli sandwich using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled cheese chilli sandwich
- You need of Dempsters Texas sandwich bread 🍞 (best to make sandwiches).
- Prepare of Green chilli finely chopped.
- You need of Green pepper finely chopped.
- Prepare of Yellow pepper finely chopped.
- You need of medium size onion 🧅 finely chopped.
- You need of crushed black pepper.
- You need of chaat masala.
- Prepare of Green coriander mint chutney (let me know if you want recipe).
- It’s of Red garlic chutney (let me know if you want recipe).
- Prepare of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese blen.
- It’s of Cheese.
- It’s of Butter.
Grilled cheese chilli sandwich instructions
- Take a bowl mix chopped veggies, add black pepper and chaat masala, mix it. Add all shredded cheese..
- Take 2 bread slices apply butter. Then apply green chutney on one slice and red garlic chutney on other slice..
- Now load one bread slice with cheese chilli mix. Place a cheese slice on top of it and put the left bread slice on it. Meanwhile turn in sandwich grill to preheat.
- Brush grill with butter and place the sandwich in it and begin grilling.
- Let the sandwich grill to perfection so that cheese meltdowns and give you a taste to remember lifetime 😄 enjoy with your choice of sauce..
- You can always ask me if you have any questions.. also please do share cooksnaps and your reviews. Thank you 🙏🏽.