Chinese Yakisoba Noodles.
You can cook Chinese Yakisoba Noodles using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Yakisoba Noodles
- You need 200 grams of Pork.
- Prepare 1/4 of Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- You need 1 bag of Fat bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Chinese chives.
- Prepare 2 of packets Chinese noodles.
- You need 2 tsp of ○ Sake.
- It’s 2 tsp of ○ Weipa.
- It’s 2 tsp of ○ Oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of ○ Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of ○ Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Sesame oil.
Chinese Yakisoba Noodles instructions
- Cut up the pork and cabbage into bite sized pieces. Julienne the cabbage and carrot. Cut up the chives into 5 cm long pieces..
- Heat oil in a frying pan and stir fry the pork. Preheat the noodles in the microwave..
- When the pork is cooked, add the cabbage and carrots and continue to stir fry..
- When the vegetables are cooked, add the ○ ingredients and continue to stir fry further. Add the warmed noodles and mix well..
- Add the Chinese chives and sesame oil at the end, stir fry quickly and it's done..
- Transfer to serving plates..