Healthy Lunch Bowl with poached egg.
You can cook Healthy Lunch Bowl with poached egg using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Lunch Bowl with poached egg
- You need 1 cup of overnight soaked chick peas(in water).
- You need 1 of Chopped onion.
- You need 1 of carrot finely chopped in food processor.
- Prepare 1/2 of pomegranate seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of freshly grounded black pepper powder.
- You need 1 of chopped tomato.
- You need 1/2 of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 of chopped cucumber.
- You need 1/3 of green capsicum.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s as needed of Little finely chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black salt.
- Prepare As needed of water.
Healthy Lunch Bowl with poached egg step by step
- First heat the pressure cooker along with required water, add soaked chick peas give four to five cities then rest for vapour goes out naturally from the pressure cooker,.
- Now keep all ingredients near you, remove pressure cooker, put chick peas on the plate,.
- Now making of salad oil – take a small bowl add olive oil, chopped ginger, lime juice, black pepper powder, black salt mix all and keep aside,.
- Now take a serving bowl add chick peas, chopped onion, chopped carrot, tomato, capsicum, pomegranate, chopped cucumber, mix all.
- Now put salad oil to the bowl give it the good mix,.
- Now heat the frying pan add oil to the pan, break an egg and put to the pan fry it and put carefully to the bowl..
- Healthy lunch bowl is ready..