Chinese Salty Fish Chicken Fried Rice 咸魚雞粒炒飯.
You can have Chinese Salty Fish Chicken Fried Rice 咸魚雞粒炒飯 using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Salty Fish Chicken Fried Rice 咸魚雞粒炒飯
- It’s 1 piece of salty fish 梅香鹹魚.
- Prepare 1 pc of Chicken Steak.
- You need of chives.
- You need 2 tsp of minced ginger.
- You need 2 tsp of light soya sauce.
- You need 1/2 of salt.
- It’s 1/2 of white pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 of capful of Shaohing wine.
- It’s of small amount of shredded lettuces (optional).
- Prepare 4 of eggs beaten.
- It’s of Big bowl of overnight cooked rice (3 cups).
Chinese Salty Fish Chicken Fried Rice 咸魚雞粒炒飯 instructions
- Salty fish get 梅香鹹魚. This type of fish will turn flaky when cooked. Show it to chinese peeps and they will know what you need..
- Defrost and cut chicken in cubes. Remove the yellow fat if u see them. You can remove the the skin if you like so up to you. As for the salty fish 梅香鹹魚, remove bones and skin, cut in chunks..
- Add 1 tsp of light soya sauce, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp white pepper, 1 tsp corn starch. Mix well and set a side..
- Med High heat, little oil and pop chicken cubes into pan. Add 1 capful of Xhaohing wine. (This will remove the frozen taste).
- Cooked until its slightly golden brown. Remove from pan..
- Same pan (Im lazy to wash pan) Med Heat add little oil with minced ginger for 30 secs. Add salty fish and saute it for 1-2 mins as it will be little flaky. Then add rice and stir fry it for 3-5mins until rice seperates. Overnight rice is much easier to break apart than just cooked ones. (If you only have just cooked rice place it in "freezer" at least 4-6hrs) Then throw in the chicken bits and stir fry it for a few minute until rice slighty dry..
- Change to Low Heat – make a hole in the middle n pour in egg mix. DO NOT mix with rice yet or rice will be sloggy..
- Just cooking like scrambled eggs in the middle forming lumps until its 70% cooked like right side picture. Switch to High Heat – Add 1 tsp of light soya sauce and Mix rice n eggs and Stir Fry until rice is little dry. Taste it. Add little salt if needed..
- Throw in chives turn off stove and mix well. (if add lettuces you can throw them in stir for 1 min then add chives).