Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole.
You can cook Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- It’s of chicken breasts, boiled and cut up in small bite sizes.
- It’s of (10oz pkg) frozen broccoli.
- It’s of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of grated american cheese or velveeta.
Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole instructions
- Fix the frozen broccoli according to package directions and drain. Fix soup according to can..
- Combine cooked chicken, cooked rice, broccoli, soup, and salt in a large saucepan; let simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring. Remove from heat..
- Mix in cheese and place into casserole dish. Top with a little more cheese and bake in a 350°F oven for about 30 minutes, or until cheese on top is melted and it's bubbling. Remove from oven and let cool for about 5-10 minutes and serve..