Southwestern Wagyu Beef Wontons with Lime Chipotle Crema.
You can have Southwestern Wagyu Beef Wontons with Lime Chipotle Crema using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Southwestern Wagyu Beef Wontons with Lime Chipotle Crema
- Prepare 1 LB of (Cooked) Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Pulled Beef.
- It’s 1 PACKAGE of Square Wonton Wrappers (thawed).
- Prepare 1 of Small Bowl of Water.
- Prepare 8 CUP of Vegetable Oil (for frying).
- You need of Lime Chipotle Crema.
- Prepare 1 CUP of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1 CAN of Chipotle Peppers en Adobo (use liquid only).
- Prepare 2-3 of Limes (juiced).
- Prepare PINCH of Salt (to taste).
- Prepare PINCH of Sugar (to taste).
Southwestern Wagyu Beef Wontons with Lime Chipotle Crema instructions
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU WONTONS Lay out the wonton wrappers, 6-8 wrappers at a time (too many at once will cause them to dry out).Put 1 tablespoon (about half an ounce) of the cooked/pulled Fullblood Wagyu beef into the center of each wonton.Using your index finger dipped in the water, wet all 4 edges of the wontons. Fold the wonton diagonally to make a triangle, and press forcefully to create a seal..
- Pick up your newly formed triangle, and fold the most acute corners around your finger, making them touch, and then press to seal. Set aside.Continue this process until you’ve completed all of the Fullblood Wagyu beef wontons..
- PREPARING THE LIME CHIPOTLE CREMA Remove the liquid from the chipotle peppers en adobo (reserve the actual peppers for later use). You’ll only need the liquid for this recipe.Combine the liquid from the chipotle peppers, sour cream, and juice from 2-3 limes in a mixing bowl.Whisk together all ingredients.Season to taste with a pinch of salt and a pinch of sugar..
- FINAL STEPS Pour 8 cups of vegetable oil in your pot (for frying) or tabletop fryer. Fry the wontons, a few at a time, at 350°F until they are golden and crispy (it usually takes 2-3 minutes per batch). Continue frying the wontons in batches until all of of the Fullblood Wagyu beef wontons are cooked.Place 4 wontons on each plate or bowl, whichever you prefer.Serve the Southwestern Fullblood Wagyu wontons with the lime chipotle crema, and enjoy!.