Clafoutis with American Cherries.
You can cook Clafoutis with American Cherries using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Clafoutis with American Cherries
- It’s of American (sweet black) cherries.
- You need of Egg.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Milk.
- Prepare of White flour.
- Prepare of Heavy cream.
- Prepare of Brandy.
Clafoutis with American Cherries step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Thinly coat the tart dish with butter..
- Add the sugar to the egg and mix well. Mix in the milk..
- Sift in the flour and stir well without forming lumps..
- Pour in the heavy cream and mix by stretching it out. Stir in the brandy..
- Place the de-seeded cherries into the tart dish. Pour in the strained batter and bake for 30-45 minutes. Once it has browned, it's done..