Spicy boiled eggs.
You can cook Spicy boiled eggs using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy boiled eggs
- You need of eggs.
- You need 4 large of eggs.
- You need 1 quart of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Heinze tomato ketchup.
Spicy boiled eggs step by step
- In a pot gently add your eggs. Cover with water and bring to a boil. When it starts to boil time the boil 10 minutes..
- When 10 minutes have past remove from heat take to sink and run cold water till cool. Use the back of a spoon to make cracks in shell..
- In a small pot add eggs with cracked shells on eggs. Add hot sauce and ketchup. Use water as needed to cover eggs the rest of the way bring to boil then simmer 45 minutes..
- Let eggs cool. Rinse them off peel and serve. Hope you enjoy!.
- Not if you use green hot sauce don't use ketchup..