Homemade Champon~ Enjoy Chinese-style Noodles with Pasta Abroad.
You can have Homemade Champon~ Enjoy Chinese-style Noodles with Pasta Abroad using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Champon~ Enjoy Chinese-style Noodles with Pasta Abroad
- You need of ☆Chinese-style noodles.
- You need 160 grams of Spaghetti.
- It’s 1 tbsp of each Bicarbonate of soda and salt (for 1L of hot water).
- You need of ☆Champon Soup.
- You need 400 ml of Water.
- Prepare 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 tablespoon Weipa.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of ☆Champon ingredients.
- Prepare 1 of Seafood mix.
- You need 1 of Cabbage.
- You need 1 of as neede Chinese cabbage.
- You need 1 of Pork.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- It’s 1 of Scallion.
- You need 1 of Bean sprouts.
- You need 1 of Other ingredients you like.
Homemade Champon~ Enjoy Chinese-style Noodles with Pasta Abroad instructions
- Boil water in a pan to cook the pasta. After boiling, add 1 tablespoon each of bicarbonate of soda and salt per 1000 ml of water. Cook the pasta following the instructions on the back of the package..
- Use anything you like or leftovers in the fridge for champon ingredients..
- Make the soup. Bring to boil 400 ml of water and 200 ml of milk in the pan. After boiling, add weipa and oyster sauce. Adjust the taste with soy sauce, salt and pepper..
- Heat a little sesame oil in a deep frying pan and stir-fry the meat, vegetables and seafood quickly and add the soup from step 3. Simmer for a while..
- When the vegetables are tender to your liking, add the prepared noodles and simmer a little. It is done!.