Basic Nacho Cheese.
You can have Basic Nacho Cheese using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Basic Nacho Cheese
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 6 slice of american cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
Basic Nacho Cheese step by step
- In a small sauce pan, melt the butter.
- Stir in the flour.
- Add the milk and continue stirring until the mixture thickens.
- Add the cheese one slice at a time and continue stirring until everything is nicely melted together.
- Add the salt, stir for 10 more seconds then turn off the heat.
- Serve immediately for best results.