Sweet & Spicy Crab. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott. Sweet fans prepare for the second release "Wasted in Hollywood" Agent Leni Demancari remarked "I loved "System of the Slaves" its very Queen meets Sweet like, however with "Wasted in Hollywood" it.
You can have Sweet & Spicy Crab using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet & Spicy Crab
- You need 1 of kilo mud crab.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s of 2 tbsp chopped ginger.
- You need of 2 tbsp chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s of 2 tbsp tomato ketchup.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lingham chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need of Cilantro.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Sweet & Spicy Crab instructions
- Clean crabs, remove and crack the pincers. Trim the legs and cut each crab into 3 pieces. Rinse and pat dry with paper towels. Leave it in a colander..
- Heat oil in wok and fry garlic and ginger until aromatic..
- Add in the crabs and fry until crabs turns reddish in color..
- Add in tomato ketchup, oyster sauce and lingham’s chilli sauce. Continue to stir. Add 1 cup water. Let it cook for another 5 minutes. Pour in the beaten egg and lastly add cornstarch to thicken the gravy. Garnish with cilantro. Dish up and serve hot.