California Farm Roasted Espresso from Green Beans.
You can have California Farm Roasted Espresso from Green Beans using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of California Farm Roasted Espresso from Green Beans
- It’s 25 grams of green Catucai fresh coffeebeans. Bought annually after the harvest comes in, kept in freezer. $4 a pound, via unleashedcoffee.com.
- It’s 700 ml of water.
- It’s of Equipment.
- It’s 6 inch of cast iron skillet, $6, amazon.
- Prepare 6 cup of stovetop espressomaker, $16, amazon.
- It’s of Coffee grinder, $16, amazon.
- Prepare of Costs.
- You need 4 of cents per espresso cup, 12 cents per big mug.
California Farm Roasted Espresso from Green Beans step by step
- 25 grams of green coffee beans from the freezer. Heat skillet medium high..
- Heat skillet on medium high, (keeps roasting smoke down), till you hear the beans pop..
- Single layer of beans in skillet, 4 minutes.
- Shake and turn when the beans start to pop like popcorn.
- Shake and turn after another two minutes, you got mild roast nowo.
- Two more minutes and you got the deep dark espresso roast I like.
- Cool 30 seconds.
- Grind thirty seconds.
- Fine powdery grind.
- Fill stovetop espresso maker, close, heat..
- Heat five minutes till steaming. Enjoy. This mug holds three espresso cups, 4 cents per cup, 12 cents per mug..