Healthy salad with tuna. Less mayo Healthy Tuna Salad has less calories and fat but actually tastes good! It's made with simple ingredients and turns out creamy, fluffy and flavorful. Serve it sandwich style or over a bed of fresh greens for a light lunch, cold dinner or easy weekend meal.
Serve this in a sandwich, wrap it in lettuce, or stuff it in avocado halves for a healthy, throw-together lunch. Tuna salad is a light and fresh comfort food classic. Made with a few simple ingredients it's an easy, flavorful and healthy lunch or dinner recipe. You can cook Healthy salad with tuna using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy salad with tuna
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- Prepare 3 of boiled eggs.
- You need 1 medium of tomato.
- It’s 1 small of red peper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of of olive oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of of peper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of of fresh dill.
- It’s 1 can of of tuna in water.
This tuna salad is made special with the addition of cream cheese and chopped raw carrots. Red peppers make it pretty and one or two other A delicious tuna salad with a tangy, sweet bite from honey mustard. Make this lighter by using light, creamy salad dressing, sugar substitute, and sea salt. Create a satisfying tuna salad with our best ever recipes.
Healthy salad with tuna instructions
- cut tomatos, peper,eggs and onions into small pieces, place in the bowl.
- peel avocado, slice and sprinkle with lemon juice, add to the bowl.
- add tuna, chopped dill, olive oil, salt and peper.
- serve on slice of toast and enjoy your healthy snack;).
Make a no-cook supper for one, a filling salad to feed a crowd or a healthy lunch. These canned tuna recipes make good use of the staple in innovative and delicious ways. Whether you're searching for a quick, easy dinner recipes, sandwiches, salads, and other easy lunches, or even easy holiday appetizers, this list of healthy canned tuna recipes has you covered. While we love many kinds of tuna salad, this classic version tops them all. The crispy celery and red onion give add zest and crunch, while mayonnaise and touch of mustard marry it all together.