You can have Sausage casserole using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage casserole
- Prepare of casserole.
- You need of (small) cream of chicken soup.
- You need of ground sausage.
- You need of penne rigate noodles.
- It’s of cube beef bouillon.
- It’s of salt (to taste).
- Prepare of (regular size) diced tomatoes, drained.
- It’s of american cheese.
Sausage casserole instructions
- Brown ground up sausage in skillet over medium heat while putting noodles on to boil.
- Once sausage is browned, add cream of chicken, beef bouillion, and diced tomatoes and cheese, stir..
- When noodles are to desired tenderness, drain and add to sausage mixture, stir. Allowing beef bouillion to dissolve fully and cheese to melt. (Ten minutes or so) Serve and enjoy! :).