California Farm Panang Curry dinner.
You can cook California Farm Panang Curry dinner using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of California Farm Panang Curry dinner
- It’s of white basmati rice.
- You need of a teaspoon salt.
- It’s of large can of coconut cream.
- Prepare of panang curry paste (thank you Thai Chef Pearl!) made fresh with large, small pepper, peanut oil, shallot, garlic, keffir leaves, coriander, lemongrass, galangal, trassi, seroendeng.
- Prepare of pork or chicken, slivered.
- You need of keffir leaves.
- It’s of Small carrot, thinly chopped rounds.
- You need of Green pepper, slivered.
- It’s of palm sugar.
- It’s of Cost.
- You need of Large can coconut cream $2.50, cup basmati rice 25 cents, pound pork or chicken $1.50, veggies 50 cents, home made panang paste 50 cents, $5.50 for four, $1.37 per dinner.
California Farm Panang Curry dinner step by step
- Boil 2 cups water with 1/2 tsp salt, add cup of rice, return to boil, cover and turn off. Let sit an hour..
- Make panang curry paste: make paste in food processor of Tsp shrimp paste, 5 large dry thai peppers, 3 small dry red peppers, 3 keffir leaves, 3 Tbs peanut oil, 3 Tbs water, Tsp roasted peanut, 2 Tbs shallot, 2 Tbs garlic, tsp coriander seeds, 2 tsp coriander root, 2 tsp galangal, 2 tsp lemongrass. Roast in wok. Keep in jar. Stir fry 1 Tbs panang curry paste in tablespoon of peanut oil. When fragrant, add cup of coconut cream, bring to boil..
- Add slivered meat, bring back to boil. Add crushed keffir leaves. Add tablespoon palm sugar. Add remainder of coconut cream, slivered carrots, green pepper, can of water, simmer half an hour till thick. Serve over rice. Enjoy!.