Cheese Tomato Egg Bake.
You can cook Cheese Tomato Egg Bake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese Tomato Egg Bake
- Prepare of egg substitute.
- It’s of prepared Ranch salad dressing.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of plum tomato, seeded & diced.
- It’s of processed American cheese.
Cheese Tomato Egg Bake instructions
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg substitute, salad dressing and garlic powder..
- Spray the bottom of a 3-cup round baking dish with cooking spray..
- Pour half of the egg mixture into dish; top with tomato and cheese. Pour the remaining egg mixture on top..
- Bake at 350°F for 22-26 minutes or until competely set and a thermometer reads 150°F..