Mike's American Home Fries.
You can cook Mike's American Home Fries using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's American Home Fries
- It’s of ● For The American Home Fries.
- Prepare of Raw Potatoes [cut into 1" cubes].
- It’s of Lipton Onion Soup Mix [use the 2 packets included].
- You need of Garlic Frying Oil Or Olive Oil [you may need a bit more].
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Salt & Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Dehydrated Onions.
- It’s of Green Onions [chopped-cut extra for garnish].
- You need of Parsley [garnish].
Mike's American Home Fries step by step
- Cut potatoes, rinse until clear. Then, place them into clean ice water for about 30 minutes. This step is important as it will make your potatoes crispier on the outside and more moist on the inside..
- Heat oven to 425°..
- Drain and dry potatoes completely and add oil. Mix everything else listed including 2 packets of Lipton and prepare a lined and sprayed cookie sheet to place them on to. You shouldn't need to flip these during baking but you can..
- Bake for 30 minutes in oven or until done and crispy. Or, bake in a T-Fal oven for the same time. Sprinkle spuds once more with onion powder when done and serve with chopped Green Onions and fresh Parsley as garnishes..