California Farm Kale Mash Dinner.
You can cook California Farm Kale Mash Dinner using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of California Farm Kale Mash Dinner
- Prepare of kale leaves, about eight bottom leaves.
- It’s of thin skinned medium sized yellow potatoes.
- You need of medium yellow onion.
- It’s of beef, chicken, or vegetable broth.
- Prepare of Small pepperoni, salami, kielbasa sausage, hot dogs, bacon pieces, fried tofu.
- You need of pepper, juice of one lemon or sprinkle of vinegar.
- Prepare of Cost: at the farmers market, $2 kale, $1 potatoes, $3 sausage, other $2, $2 per meal.
California Farm Kale Mash Dinner instructions
- Bring quart of broth to boil in dutch oven. Wash, chop kale, dice onion, quarter potatoes. Lay kale in broth, potatoes over that, onions next, sausage on top. Close lid. Steam hard 20 minutes. If kale is too much to fit, drop as much as will fit in boiling broth a few minutes, then add rest. Kale will shrink lots!.
- Test potatoes with fork. When done, Slice sausage thin, mash kale, onion, potatoes, mix and stir with sausage till smooth. Now taste and add pepper if desired. Drizzle lemon juice over or sprinkle with vinegar, stir well. Serve, enjoy..