Saucy Sausage Pasta.
You can cook Saucy Sausage Pasta using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Saucy Sausage Pasta
- Prepare 1 Cup of sausage pieces.
- Prepare 2 Cups of pasta uncooked of your choice.
- Prepare 1 of tomato tinned in its juice.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of garlic , finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 Cup of white onion , finely chopped.
- It’s 1 Cup of mushrooms fresh , sliced.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of black olives , pitted and sliced.
- You need 1 Cup of bell pepper , chopped.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 Teaspoon of basil.
- You need 1/2 of chicken bouillon cube , crumbled.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of flat-leaf parsley , finely chopped.
Saucy Sausage Pasta instructions
- In a large pot, bring water to the boil. when it starts to boil, add the pasta with enough salt and oil (preferably salad oil). cook according to package directions until al-dente..
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a medium sized non-stick dish (you can use a ceramic cooking pot too, if you have one).
- Add the chopped garlic and onion. cook till they turn translucent, over medium heat..
- Add the sausage pieces and cook till half done (time depends on the type of sausage you use).
- Add the mushrooms and chicken bouillon, mix well..
- Add the tinned tomatoes. break them up roughly in the dish with a spoon if you want it to be rustic and chunky, or you could puree it in a food processor before adding it. stir it around for around 3 minutes..
- Add the black olives, parsley, oregano and basil. stir, check for seasoning and reduce the heat to a simmer. (you can add salt or pepper at this stage if you so desire).
- When the pasta is done, drain it and immediately add it to the sauce (before it dries)..
- Mix well, and serve immediately in individual serving plates, topped with grated parmesan cheese..