Chocolate cake with whip cream. In todays tutorial Im sharing with you all how I smooth out the whipped cream on a cake and get those really neat looking cakes! Fresh berries and a cloud of whipped cream is all you need to get the best of this chocolate cake dessert. Chocolate Cake with Whipped Cream and Berries.
This super moist and decadent Dark Chocolate Cake With Whipped Cream Frosting made a cake lover out of me! Let me show you a new to me recipe for the best Dark Chocolate Cake With Whipped Cream Frosting. Birthdays will never be the same around here! You can cook Chocolate cake with whip cream using 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake with whip cream
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of veg oil.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of hot coffee.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Baking pan.
- You need of Bowl.
- You need of Second stage.
- It’s 2 cups of whipping cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered milk.
- You need 1 cup of cold water.
- You need of Hand mixer.
- It’s of Chocolate syrup.
- You need of Plate.
- You need of Bread knife.
Three layered chocolate cake with a whipped cream filling between layers and frosted overall with a decadent chocolate frosting. This decadent and sinfully good molten chocolate cake (aka – chocolate lava cake) will have you doing the happy dance. It's also gluten-free The topping is a quick and easy coconut whipped cream. Well, easy if you get a good can of coconut milk that separates appropriately when chilled.
Chocolate cake with whip cream step by step
- All u need.
- Sieve your dry ingredients (flour,cocoa powder,baking powder and baking soda) and add sugar into the sieve ingredients and mix well. Set a side.
- Add egg,milk, and oil and mix all together..
- Lastly add your hot coffee and mix well. Put half of your dry ingredients (flour,sugar,baking powder,baking soda and coco powder) and mix.
- Lastly add the remaining half and mix all together..
- Grease your pan with butter and flour then pour in your batter mixture and bake @180degree for 30-40minute depends on your oven..
- Second stage mix all the ingredients in a bowl and mix on high speed for 5-6 minute until it become fluffy.
- Your whipping cream is ready.
- Apply some whipped cream to your plate, put in your cake cut the top of it with bread knife..
- Apply some whip cream again then put the remaining layer of your cake.
- Apply whip cream again and put some scrambled cake on the top of the cake..
- Done cut it into your desire shape..
- Ready to serve..
The cake turns out with cake on top and lovely chocolate syrup on the bottom. We have it with whipped cream on the top. I thought I would make the stabilized whip cream using Knox Gelatine. You would not believe the mess. That recipe with pictures is at the bottom of this hub.