Irish cream. Irish cream (Irish: uachtar Gaelach) is a cream liqueur based on Irish whiskey, cream and other flavourings. It typically has an ABV (alcohol by volume). It's a simple mixture of cream, Irish whiskey, and sweetened condensed milk flavored with instant coffee granules, vanilla, almond extract, and chocolate syrup.
Irish creams should last about two years from the manufacture date. And though the alcohol in the mix does mean the liqueur is shelf-stable, we'd recommend storing it in the fridge for a better drinking. Homemade Irish Cream, The Perfect Gift To Give or Receive! You can have Irish cream using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Irish cream
- Prepare 1 cup of diluted milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of whipping cream.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 cup of coffee creamer or chocolate syrup.
- It’s Half of teaspoon nescafe.
- It’s Teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Some cold water.
Every year, it is an uphill battle to keep the holiday season from simply being a time of stress—too many commitments and endless to-do lists. Discover the premium quality of Baileys Original Irish Cream. Learn more about our history, find delicious drink recipes and explore the many tempting flavors. Irish whiskey mixed with cream and sugar with hints of coffee, chocolate, vanilla and almond.
Irish cream step by step
- Add all the mentioned ingredients into a blender and process on high speed until smooth and creamy. Pour into glasses and enjoy. You can garnish with some drops of cocoa powder..
In a blender, combine heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, Irish whiskey, instant coffee, chocolate. See more ideas about irish cream, irish cream recipe, desserts. Browse All Irish cream liqueur Recipes. Wikipedia Article About Irish cream liqueur on Wikipedia. Irish cream is a cream liqueur based on Irish whiskey and made with cream and other sweeteners.