Hot ham and cheese kids lunch.
You can cook Hot ham and cheese kids lunch using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot ham and cheese kids lunch
- Prepare 1 can of pilsbury Cresent rolls(any kind works).
- You need 4 slice of cheese slices (I used velveta brand).
- It’s 1 envelope of budging ham (or any lunch meat).
Hot ham and cheese kids lunch step by step
- Preheat oven as directed on Cresent roll package. On cookie sheet unroll each cresent roll out into the triangle..
- Take cheese slices and half them giving you 8 smaller slices. Place them on the unrolled cresent rolls.
- Take one slice of lunch meat (I used budging ham) place on top of the cheese and roll roll roll :).
- Bake in the oven until golden brown..