Irish Strawberry Choco Cake.
You can have Irish Strawberry Choco Cake using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Irish Strawberry Choco Cake
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 3 oz (¾ cup, 85 grm) of flour.
- It’s 3 oz (¾ cup, 85 grm) of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tesp of strawberry essence.
- You need 1/4 tesp of pink color.
- It’s 200 grms of Chocolate.
- You need 200 grams of whipping cream.
- You need 2 tbls of strawberry jam.
- Prepare of Silver pearls.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar syrup.
- It’s of Irish cream INGREDIENTS:~.
- It’s 1 cup of cream.
- Prepare 1 tesp of instant coffee.
- It’s 1/2 tesp of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tesp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 can of Condensed milk (link⬆️).
Irish Strawberry Choco Cake instructions
- Beat eggs till fluffy and add sugar while beating. Beat till double in size..
- Add pink food colour beat again till colour mixed well. Now sift the flour..
- Sift flour gradually and fold by using cut & fold method..
- Line up 8" round pan and add the batter in it. Bake this cake batter on the stove for 35 to 40 minutes..
- When the cake rised and done then let it cool completely..
- Let's make chocolate ganache. Melt chocolate on a double boiler and add cream in it..
- Let this cream and chocolate ganache cooled then pour into whipping cream and whipped it. Add ½ cup of Irish cream and beat well till Soft peaks appeared!.
- Cut cakes into half apply stra6 jam and irish choco cream mixture..
- Cover all the cake with irish choco cream and cool it in the freezer for 15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes decorate the cake as per choice. And server them. Tasty irish cream choco cake is ready..
- Here is the recipe of Irish cream if you are not find it in the stores) For the Irish Cream~ Put a tablespoon of the cream in a bowl and add the espresso and cocoa powder.Mix these together until both powders are completely dissolved and there's no lumps..
- Add the rest of the cream, while stirring. Add the vanilla and condensed milk and blend everything well..
- Pour the mixture into a bottle with a top, and refrigerate until needed. (Use this recipe with cream).