Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Classic and easy to make, this version of Alfredo doesn't use flour to thicken the sauce. Mom's creamy Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo has been a family favorite for years!
Golden pan-fried garlic chicken takes this dish to the next level! This recipe is absolutely delicious, but not a calorie light dish. We save it for special occasions. You can cook Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- It’s 2-3 of Chicken Breast Pieces.
- It’s 200 gm of Fettuccine Noodles or Flat Noodles.
- It’s of For Marination.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Melted Butter.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s of For Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mozzarella or Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of All purpose flour (maida).
- You need 1/4 cup of Melted Butter.
- It’s 2 cloves of Garlic minced.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Crush black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of White pepper powder.
Savory, sauteed chicken is cooked in a cheesy, creamy sauce with Roma tomatoes. Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my favorite. Fettuccine Alfredo (Italian pronunciation: [fettut'tʃiːne alˈfreːdo]) or fettuccine al burro ("fettuccine with butter") is an Italian pasta dish of fresh fettuccine tossed with butter and Parmesan cheese. This classic Italian dish includes fettuccine tossed with butter and Parmesan cheese, and it's quick and easy to make.
Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo instructions
- Pat dry chicken breast pieces with kitchen paper. Pound the breast pieces flat. Make marinade in a bowl with all marination ingredients. Add chicken pieces to marinade. Mix. Cover & keep in fridge for some time..
- Boil Fettuccine Noodles or any flat noodles according to instrutions. Drain, mix 1 Tbsp oil in noodles and keep aside..
- Take oil in a pan add chicken pieces and fry on medium heat from one side 5-7 minutes. And then on ther side. Give high heat in end just to give colour to chicken. Cut the pieces in slices..
- For sauce take melted butter in big open pan. Add minced garlic. Fry till aroma comes add maida, roast. Add chicken broth, salt, black & white pepper and stir properly. There should be no lumps remain. Add cheese, let it melt on low heat and stir continuly. Add cream and mix. Sauce should be well blended. Add boiled Fettuccine noodles and mix well. Dish out in platter. Top with sliced chicken pieces. Serve hot.enjoy.
Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo from-scratch is actually so easy. Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo – Classic & So Easy to Make Homemade. Home Recipe List Main Dish Instant Pot Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe. Making alfredo is already a simple dinner.