Eastern Mediterranean salad.
You can have Eastern Mediterranean salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eastern Mediterranean salad
- You need 1 bunch of Lettuce.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- It’s of flat bread.
- It’s of Olives.
- It’s of Carrots.
- Prepare of Crushed garlic or garlic powder.
- Prepare of Black or white pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of White Vinegar or apple cider vinegar.
- It’s of Black seed/Habbatus-sauda (optional).
Eastern Mediterranean salad step by step
- Cut the lettuce, tomatoes, olives, onions, carrots and cucumbers to the desired size for your salad. Cut the flat bread into squares and toast in a pan or oven (you can also put on the whole flat bread and when it is toasted, break it up to pieces with your hand)..
- For the vinegrette, in a small bowl, put in 3 tablespoons of olive oil, half a tablespoon of vinegar, a pinch of salt, half a teaspoon of garlic, black or white pepper and mix..
- In a salad bowl, mix up the vegetables and sprinkle the flat bread on top. Pour over the vinegrette and a sprinkle of black seed. Serve the salad as is or with a main dish..