Salad with Ham and Avocado.
You can cook Salad with Ham and Avocado using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salad with Ham and Avocado
- It’s 1 of large Hass avocado.
- You need 3 ounces of smoked ham luncheon meat.
- You need 4 cup of shredded iceberg lettuce.
- You need 1/2 of cucumber split lengthwise.
- Prepare 2 cup of multicolored tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- It’s To taste of kosher salt and ground black pepper.
- You need To taste of your favorite salad dressing I used French Dressing.
Salad with Ham and Avocado step by step
- To a bowl add the lettuce..
- Roll the ham up and slice the roll thinly. Slice the tomatoes into halves. Add to the lettuce. Add salt and pepper to taste to the tomatoes..
- Peel the Cucumber in striped way..
- Remove the seeds and slice half of the Cucumber into semi-thick pieces..
- Slice, dice, and scoop the avocado and squeeze the lime coating the avocado pieces. Then add the avocado and Cucumbers to the lettuce. Toss the salad..
- Add the cheese..
- Add your favorite salad dressing! I hope you enjoy!!.