Chocolate Cupcakes with Coffee Cream Filling.
You can have Chocolate Cupcakes with Coffee Cream Filling using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cupcakes with Coffee Cream Filling
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of All-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Strong brewed coffee, cooled.
- Prepare 3 large of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of (8 ounce) container sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of Coffee Cream Filling.
- It’s 1 of Coffee Buttercream Frosting.
- Prepare 1 of Garnish: chocolate covered coffee beans.
Chocolate Cupcakes with Coffee Cream Filling instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 30 cups of 3 muffin pans with paper liners, set aside..
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add oil, coffee and eggs; beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in sour cream and vanilla..
- Soon batter evenly into prepared muffin cups, filling each two-thirds full. Bake 16-18 minutes, or until a tester inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let cool in pans on wire racks for 5 minutes. Remove from pans, and cool completely on wire racks..
- Soon Coffee Cream Filling into a squeeze bottle with a long narrow tip. Insert tip into top of cupcake, and squeeze about 1 tbsp of filling into center of each cupcake. Spread Coffee Buttercream Frosting evenly over cupcakes..
- Makes 2 1/2 dozen..