Bánh mì – Vietnamese style baguette 🥖.
You can cook Bánh mì – Vietnamese style baguette 🥖 using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bánh mì – Vietnamese style baguette 🥖
- You need 1 of baguette.
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of finely minced lemongrass (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Some vegetable cooking oil.
- Prepare of Pickle vegetable.
- It’s 1 of shredded carrot.
- You need 1 handful of radishes, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of cucumbers, julienne.
- You need 1/2 cup of rice vinegar.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Sriracha Mayo.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- You need of Sweet and chilli sauce.
- It’s of Ready made sweet and chilli sauce.
- It’s of Garnish.
- You need of Some Coriander.
- Prepare of Red chilli, sliced.
Bánh mì – Vietnamese style baguette 🥖 step by step
- Butterfly your chicken into thinner pieces. Marinate chicken with soy sauce, fish sauce, honey, garlic, lemongrass, salt and pepper and ginger for about 10-15 min..
- Making vegetable pickles- put sugar, vinegar and salt in a medium heat saucepan, stir until dissolve. Leave it to cool down and then add your vegetable in and leave it pickled for 10-20 min..
- On the medium heat pan, add some vegetable cooking oil (1-2 tbsp) then pan fry your marinate chicken or prefer meat until cooked both side. Once cooked slice them into bite side..
- While you pan fry your chicken, heat your baguette in the over at 180c for 10 min..
- Make your sriracha Mayo by mixing sriracha sauce and mayonnaise together..
- Time to assemble, cut your warm baguette in half and then cut it open length wise. Layout your chicken, pickled vegetable, sriracha Mayo, sweet and chilli sauce in between your baguette. Top up with coriander if prefer. You can also serve it with some salad or have it on its own..