Affogato. An affogato or more traditionally known as "affogato al caffe" (Italian for "drowned") is an Italian coffee-based dessert. It usually takes the form of a scoop of unflavoured (fior di latte) or vanilla gelato or ice cream topped or "drowned" with a shot of hot espresso. Get Affogato Recipe from Food Network.
The authentic affogato combines two Italian classics: a Affogato translates as drowned, referring to the preparation process in which steaming espresso is generously poured over a scoop of gelato. The Italian verb affogare means 'to drown,' so of course the An affogato is an Italian coffee-based dessert. It usually takes the form of a scoop of vanilla gelato or ice cream topped. You can cook Affogato using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Affogato
- You need 1 shot of expresso.
- You need 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of almonds sliced fine.
Espresso kahvesinin vanilyalı top dondurmayla nefis bir sunuma dönüştüğü affogato kahvesi nasıl yapılır, içilir? İşte aradığınız bilgiler! See more ideas about affogato, food, desserts. For an affogato, meaning "drowned" in Italian, pour a shot of espresso over vanilla gelato. See more ideas about affogato, coffee recipes, affogato recipe.
- Vanilla ice cream – in a bowl whip 1 cup whipping cream with an electric beater until peaks are visible..
- In a different bowl add 1/2 cup condensed milk, 1 tsp vanilla beans, mix well. Add to the whipping cream and fold well but carefully. Pour into the ice cream container and put in the freezer for 24 hrs..
- Now for Affogato – in a serving glass add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream, 1 shot of espresso..
- Roast the sliced almonds.Garnish the almonds on the Affogato and plate.
Culinary Affogato Dessert Recipes Chocolate Coffee Food Coffee Recipes Desserts Delicious Ice Cream Recipes. IPA(key): /ˌɑːfəˈɡɑːtəʊ/, /ˌæfəˈɡɑːtəʊ/. affogato (plural affogati or affogatos). A drink or dessert (especially ice-cream) topped with espresso and sometimes a caramel or chocolate sauce. affogato on Wikipedia. Affogato — An affogato ( Italian , drowned ) is a coffee based beverage or dessert. Affogato style , which refers to the act of topping a drink or dessert with espresso , may also incorporate caramel.