Sardine sandwich # fish contest. Few things take me back to my youth more than this – and that's a long fricking way back…a long, fricking delicious way back. ▼ SUBSCRIBE TO MY ONLINE SHOW. Sardine Sandwich Recipe (How to make Sardine Sandwiches). Sardine Sandwich / Easy Sardine Sandwich Recipe
Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat, and add the garlic. These Scandinavian Sardine Sandwiches are fast, easy, affordable, and nutritious! They are perfect for a weekday lunch or savory breakfast. You can cook Sardine sandwich # fish contest using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sardine sandwich # fish contest
- Prepare 1/2 of Brioche bread.
- It’s of Canned sardine.
- Prepare of Onion and canned mushroom.
- Prepare of Tomatoes finely chopped.
- You need of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Sweet red and yellow pepper.
- Prepare of Butter/margarine.
The sardine sandwich is a Scandinavian classic, and is often served as a tasty lunch for special occasions. It's really easy to make, really filling, and looks really impressive! Learn how to make Sardine Sandwiches. King Oscar Simple Sardine Sandwich with tiny and delicate brisling sardines is a Norwegian open-face sandwich recipe classic.
Sardine sandwich # fish contest instructions
- Slice your brioche bread and butter…pan dry it.
- Saute the onion.mushroom. yellow and red pepper then add the canned sardine.
- Arrange the lettuce in a presentable way.
- Add the tomatoes cut into circular shapes.
- The add the sauted ingredients, add the French mustard and cover with the other half of the bread.
- Creativity at its best.
You can also serve the sardine filling on a lettuce leaf for a low-carb snack. Check out the ingredients & step-by-step photos on the previous page. Boil eggs in a pot of water and boil till hard. Peel off the shell and place the eggs in a bowl. This spicy sardine sandwich make a great breakfast or brunch idea.