You can have Tuna Sandwich using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Sandwich
- You need 25 gm of fresh minced/canned tuna fish.
- It’s 1 of small capsicum sliced Long and thin.
- It’s 1/2 of cucumber sliced thin and in circular pieces.
- It’s Handful of black olives deseeded and sliced in rings.
- You need 1/2 of ,small cabbage chopped fine into Long strips.
- You need 1 slice of cheddar cheese sliced in half.
- Prepare 50 gm of grated mozzerella cheese (optional).
- You need of Long bread loaf of your choice.
- It’s 1 of small red onion sliced in thin strips.
- You need 3-4 pieces of pickles.
- Prepare 3-4 pieces of jalapeños.
- Prepare 1 of small tomato sliced in thin rings.
- You need of Sauces of your choice like chipotle/honey-mustard/barbecue, etc.
- It’s of Ketchup to serve with.
Tuna Sandwich instructions
- Keep all the ingredients you need ready by cleaning and slicing the veggies and grating the cheese.
- Slice the bread loaf into half lengthwise.
- Layer the tuna into the base of the bread loaf followed by cheddar cheese slices.
- Add the remaining ingredients as toppings one after the other except the sauces and mozzarella.
- Wrap in aluminium foil if consuming later.
- Just before consumption, take off the sandwich from the foil and add the mozzarella cheese(optional)and microwave for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the sauces as desired.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
- Tip: it’s mostly variety of cheddar cheese /sometimes feta that subways make their sandwiches with. Hence mozzarella is an option. You can add other veggies/greens as per your choice.