Whosayna’s Tikka Subway Sandwich.
You can cook Whosayna’s Tikka Subway Sandwich using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Tikka Subway Sandwich
- It’s of French Baguette:.
- It’s 3 cups of 250gms Maida (All purpose flour).
- It’s 2 tsp of Yeast.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s of For Subway Sandwiches you will need:.
- Prepare 1 of ) Veggies (Capsicum, Cucumber, Olives, Pickled Jalopenos slices, Onion rings, Tomatoes chopped, Lettuce shredds).
- It’s can of toss all together for speeding up filling.
- Prepare 2 of ) Tikka cubes (Chicken, Fish, Prawns or Beef) or can use Canned Sardines mixed with little Mayonnaise.
- It’s of I make pan chicken tikka, marinate chicken boneless with tikka masala, chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, yogurt, ginger garlic paste and yogurt, then pan fry it.
- You need 3 of ) French Baguettes.
- It’s 4 of ) 1 tbsp Mustard Sauce.
- You need 5 of ) 4 tbsp Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 6 of ) 2 Chilli Sauce.
- It’s 7 of ) 1 tbsp Vinegar.
- It’s 8 of } Salt (as required).
Whosayna’s Tikka Subway Sandwich instructions
- French Baguette: Mix dry ingredients, bind softer dough using water, then knead spraying oil, keep in a big bowl oil sprayed and let it rise till it's double in size. Punch back make 3-4 portions, dust flour on working table and slightly roll into rough rectangular and fold like swissroll, the lose end pinch so it does not open while baking, lay the open side on greased tray, slit on top with sharp knife. Make the other two in same manner..
- Let it fully rise, glaze with beaten egg and sprinkle dry flour or sesame or flax seeds or oats. Preheat oven and keep ice cubes with cold water in metal bowl on lower section of oven and keep your baking tray on middle section, bake in oven on 210°C till browned up. The ice cubes water will create steam and make the crust crispy and inside baguette will be soft. How to prepare Subway Sandwiches: Slit bread from side from one end to the other.
- Fill in salad and meat then squeeze sauces on top. Or can mix sauces in salad with meat pieces or strips and do the filling.