Tiramisù -no alcohol recipe. Easy and Delicious Tiramisu Recipe without Raw Eggs Prepare coffee, sweeten it and put it aside to cool. Here is how you cook it.
You can have Tiramisù -no alcohol recipe using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tiramisù -no alcohol recipe
- It’s 100 g of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 250 g of mascarpone cheese.
- You need 250 g of savoiardi biscuits (or castella cake).
- Prepare 4 cups of sweetened coffee (better if espresso).
- It’s of cocoa powder.
Tiramisù -no alcohol recipe instructions
- Prepare coffee, sweeten it and put it aside to cool..
- Mix sugar and 2 egg yolks and beat until they become a cream. Add mascarpone cheese and mix.
- Whisk the egg whites in a separate bowl until stiff. *the stiffer the better.
- Add the eggs whites to the mascarpone cream and softly mix..
- Now it's time to make tiramisù!.
- Briefly dip the biscuits in the coffee and put them on a square dish.
- Cover them with mascarpone cream.
- And repeat, layer after layer.
- Once you're done keep the tiramisù in the fridge and sprinkle with cocoa powder right before serving.
- You can keep tiramisù in the freezer up to 3 months.