Trio-Fajita. Trio-Fajita is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. View full nutritional breakdown of Fajita Trio calories by ingredient. Learn about Mix & Match Fajita Trio and other Chili's menu choices.
Esta semana les traemos una deliciosa receta. Estas fajitas trios son faciles de hacer y saben super deliciosas. ¡Espero que les guste la receta. Place a cast-iron skillet or sizzler platter on high heat and start assembling the Trio Fajita by placing the coloured peppers, capsicum and onions in concentric circles. You can have Trio-Fajita using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Trio-Fajita
- It’s 10 of " Floured Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of -Flat Iron Steak (sliced thin & grilled; (bite size pieces).
- You need 2 of -Chicken breasts (sliced thin/cubed & grilled; (bite sizes).
- It’s 1 of bg. Large Shrimp (grilled).
- It’s of Green & Red bell peppers (grilled & cut lengthwise).
- Prepare of Yellow Onions (cut lengthwise & sauteed).
- Prepare of Mexican Fajita meat Rub (use on steak, chicken, & shrimp):.
- Prepare of Kosher Salt, coarse black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder,.
- You need of Paprika, & Cayenne pepper, chili powder, oregano, cumin.
- You need of Toppings:.
- Prepare 2 of -c. Shredded lettuce.
- You need 2 of -c. White/Yellow shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Fresh homemade salsa:.
- Prepare of Roma tomatoes, Onions, Green bell peppers or Jalapeno peppers.
- Prepare of Lime juice & cilantro.
- You need of (Optional: sour cream or guacamole).
Chili's is one of my fav restaurants. and this is the dish i order when i go there; Trio Fajita. The Fiesta Trio includes an appetizer, a main entrée, and a dessert. Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much.
- Heat up grill to medium.
- Rub seasonings on your steak, chickens, and shrimp; set aside for 30 minutes to allow flavors to come out..
- Grill your steak for 5 minutes; then flip over and cook for another 4 minutes. Remove and set aside…
- Grill chicken for 4 minutes; then flip over and grill for another 4 minutes. Remove and set aside..
- Grill shrimp for 3 minutes turning occasionally. Remove and set aside..
- Warm up your floured Tortillas; 1 minute each side; put them in a tortilla warmer. Set aside..
- To make your Salsa; just dice up your Roma tomatoes garlic, onions, green peppers/jalapenos in a bowl and toss; then mix together lime juice and cilantro; add pinch of salt, black pepper, and sugar pour over salsa mixture and toss..
- Shreds up some lettuce..
- In a bowl put some shredded Mexican cheese. (Store bought)..
- Thinly slice or cube your steak and chicken; and remove shrimp off the skewer..
- Mix all your meats together and toss with a little seasoning if you want..
- Ready to build our Fajitas: 1) lay tortilla down flat…2) add about 1/2 cup of meat mixture…3) add shredded lettuce…4) add shredded cheese…5) add fresh Salsa….
- You can top it all off with sour cream or guacamole..
Get full nutrition facts for other Chili's products and all your other favorite brands. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Applebee's Loaded Trio Fajitas. Nutritional Information, Diet Info and Calories in Loaded Trio Fajitas from Applebee's. This is "AZUCAR – Fajitas TRIO" by Fine Productions on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Illustration about Illustration of a fajita trio meal including, shrimp, beef, and chicken.