You can cook Chocolate Tiramisu using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Tiramisu
- It’s of Chocolate Base:.
- You need 500 grams of semi sweet chocolate.
- It’s 300 ml. of whip cream.
- Prepare 125 ml of strong Espresso, or strong filtered coffee.
- You need 250 grams of lady fingers.
- Prepare of Tiramisu filling:.
- Prepare 500 grams of Mascarpone Cheese.
- It’s 500 ml. of whip cream.
- You need 50 ml of Coffee Liqueur.
- Prepare 100 grams of Cocoa for topping.
Chocolate Tiramisu step by step
- Add 300 ml. of heavy cream along with the espresso or strong filtered coffee into a sauce pan. Keep in mind do not bring this to a boil, let it simmer and stir until you see the first bubbles..
- Pour the espresso cream mix into the semi-sweet chocolate and stir with a spoon or fork until the chocolate starts to melt..
- Once the chocolate has melted start to whip..
- In a large bowl add in the lady fingers and pour in the chocolate mix. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for about an 1 hour, so that the chocolate base can cool..
- While the chocolate base is cooling off in the refrigerator, you can work on the Tiramisu filling. In a large bowl, add the Mascarpone cheese and the coffee liqueur and mix. (I use Tia Maria as the coffee liqueur) Mix both ingredients together until it is a smooth base..
- Add whip cream into mascarpone mix and whip for a few minutes. Now, as far as I am concerned in regards to making whip cream, not really good at it. 😦 I have tried many times to do it but it just doesn’t work out. Soooo, I buy ready made whip cream. 🙂.
- Plastic Cone Bag.
- This little trick helps place the whip cream into the plastic cone bag. Take a large glass place in the plastic cone and fill it in. 🙂.
- Spread whip cream and top off with Cocoa 🙂 Kali Orexi!!!!.