You can have Grilled sandwiches using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled sandwiches
- Prepare 12 Slice of bread.
- You need of Fish (can sardines).
- It’s 1 of medium onion(chopped).
- It’s 2 of scotch bonnet.
- Prepare 1 of Maggi cube.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of curry.
- You need 1 teaspoon of thyme.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Lettuce.
Grilled sandwiches step by step
- In a pan drain the oil of the sardines add onions fry for 2 minutes then add pepper,curry and thyme saute then mashed the sardines and add it to the onions saute and turn off the heat.
- Butter one slice of bread place one slice on grilled sandwiches grill then add 1 tablespoon of your fillings add some lettuce then butter slice out and cover with it close the grill and pull away the excess bread.toast for about 1 1/2 minutes on each side.repeat the process for the rest of the bread.Note it should be grilled on low heat.Enjoy with tea or any drink.the picture of the sandwiches maker is shown below.