Chocolate Espresso Cake.
You can cook Chocolate Espresso Cake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Espresso Cake
- Prepare 4 Cups of Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cocoa.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 250 g of Butter.
- You need 3 cups of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- It’s 3 cups of Coffee (room temperature).
Chocolate Espresso Cake instructions
- Preheat oven 350° place racks in lower thirds of the oven..
- Grease 3 round cake pans..
- In a large bowl Whisk together flour, Cocoa, baking powder, and salt..
- Cream butter and sugar together till light and fluffy..
- Add the eggs one at a time till mixed in. Add the vanilla essence mix till combined..
- Begin and end with the dry ingredients, add the flour mixture then the coffee separately, a little at a time, mix well after each addition..
- Divide the batter among the prepared tins and put it in the oven..
- Bake until cakes puffs up for 30-40 minutes, rotating half way..
- Cool cakes on a rack.