Mike's Stiff Sunday Bloody Caesars.
You can have Mike's Stiff Sunday Bloody Caesars using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Stiff Sunday Bloody Caesars
- It’s of Part Chilled Vodka [more if you're Irish].
- Prepare of Part Chilled V8 Juice [shaken].
- Prepare of Parts Chilled Clamato Juice [shaken].
- Prepare of Chilled Worshestershire Sauce [shaken].
- It’s of Chilled Olive Juice.
- It’s of Chilled Tabasco Sauce [shaken].
- Prepare of Celery Salt.
- It’s of Lime Juice.
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Tabasco Spicy Salt [+ reserves for glass rim].
- You need of ● For The Garnishes [as needed].
- You need of Lime Wedges.
- Prepare of Lemon Wedges.
- It’s of Large Green Olives.
- Prepare of Baby Shrimp.
- It’s of Steamed Scallops.
- You need of Large Green Onion Spears.
- Prepare of Prepared Horseradish.
- You need of Tabasco Spicy Salt [to rim glasses].
- You need of Large Celery.
- Prepare of Cherry Tomatoes.
- It’s of Fresh Parsley.
- It’s of Lengthy Chive Sprigs.
- It’s of Cocktail Spears.
- You need of Steamed Pickled Asparagus.
- You need of Thin Pickle Spears.
- It’s of Ice.
Mike's Stiff Sunday Bloody Caesars step by step
- Here's much of what you'll need..
- Wet your glass rims with lime or lemon juice. Dip rims into salt..
- Mix your drinks and shake them. Pour into your chilled, ice filled, salt rimmed glasses..
- Garnish as you desire. Attach your olives, cherry tomatoes and seafood to your large stalks of celery via your cocktail spears..
- Drink until you've forgotten tomorrow is yet another stinkin' Monday and it's a long assed way before football season..