You can have Tiramisu Bites using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tiramisu Bites
- Prepare 12 slice of thawed pound cake.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of instant coffee.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of rum extract.
- You need 1 of container mascarpone cheese 8 oz.
- You need 1/4 cup of powered sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of whipping cream.
- It’s 1/2 oz of semisweet baking chocolate.
- It’s 24 of espresso coffee beans, if desired.
Tiramisu Bites step by step
- Place petit four paper cup in each of 24 mini muffin cups. Cut 2 (1 1/4 inch) rounds from each cake slice. Place 1 cake round in bottom of each cup..
- In small bowl mix water, coffee granules and 1/2 teaspoon of the rum extract. Drizzle about 1/2 teaspoon of the coffee mixture over cake in each muffin cup; set aside..
- In medium bowl beat cheese, powered sugar and remaining 1 teaspoon rum extract with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. In another medium bowl beat whipping cream on high speed until soft peaks form. On low speed beat cheese mixture into whipped cream. Spoon or pipe rounded tablespoonful whipped cream mixture into each cup, covering cake..
- Grate semisweet chocolate over each cup. Top each with coffee bean. Refrigerate at least 4 hours to blend flavors. Store covered in refrigerator..