My Chorizo, Tomato & Stuffed Potato 😁.
You can have My Chorizo, Tomato & Stuffed Potato 😁 using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Chorizo, Tomato & Stuffed Potato 😁
- Prepare 2 of Good size Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of big Tomatoes chopped small.
- You need 1 tbls of white onion chop small.
- You need Handful of Mushrooms chopped small.
- You need 1/2 of of soft Mozzarella cheese 75g.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Basil dried or fresh.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper flakes.
- Prepare 2 of flat tbls Tomato puŕee.
- You need of to.
My Chorizo, Tomato & Stuffed Potato 😁 step by step
- Get your potato and wash and add to the microwave until cooked. Poke a few holes in the top with a fork. After 5 minutes cooking turn the potato over and add back to the microwave until cooked..
- Meanwhile add a little oil or Butter to your frying pan heat up then add the onion, mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes..
- Next add the basil pepper flakes Chorizo and Tomatoes and fry on low. Then add the tomato purèe. When the potato is done take it out and cut out a circle in the top about the size of a jar lid. And scrape some of the potatoe out not all about 3 tbls full..
- Next add the potatoe to the chorizo mix and mix in while on low heat. Add half the mozzarella inside the potato, then add the chorizo mix on top of the potato pat down leave a little room for the mozarella on top..
- Press down to stuff it then cut up the last bits mozarella and pat down on the potato add to the microwave for 1-2 minutes. Same with the secound potato..
- If you have some chorizo mix left over just add to the plate on the side of the potato. Serve hot. Add a little fresh parsley to finish..