Cinnamon Rolls with Baileys Icing.
You can cook Cinnamon Rolls with Baileys Icing using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls with Baileys Icing
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 ounces of butter- soft.
- You need 8 ounces of milk – warm about 100 degrees.
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 4 ounces of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 5 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Icing.
- You need 1 cup of powder sugar.
- It’s 5 tsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 of tablespoon- Baileys Irish Cream (If you do not want the alcohol use the Baileys Irish Coffee creamer)- other flavors work too.
Cinnamon Rolls with Baileys Icing step by step
- Add the first four ingredients together. Incorporate the butter and milk into the flour mixture and knead the dough for 5 minutes. It should be a smooth constancy. (If the dough is to sticky add a little flour and if it is to dry add a little milk.).
- Cream the light brown sugar, butter and cinnamon for about 2 minutes to a spreadable consistency..
- Roll out the dough to a 8 x 12 in rectangle and spread the filling leaving the top inch with no filling. roll the dough filling side up. pinch to seal the cinnamon roll and divide into 12 equal pieces..
- Butter or pan spray a 9 x 13 pan and place the 3 x 4 equal spacing in the pan. cover with plastic wrap and place on a warm oven and let double in size.- about 40 minutes- ish the take off plastic wrap and bake..
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes it should have a nice Golden Brown and Delicious appearance..
- Icing- mix the powder sugar, Baileys and milk this can be poured over the finished Cinnamon rolls 5 minutes after they come out of the oven.