Banh Mi Sandwiches.
You can cook Banh Mi Sandwiches using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banh Mi Sandwiches
- Prepare 4 of sandwich buns.
- It’s 1 of pickled matchstick carrots and Asian white radish (daikon).
- Prepare 1 of siracha chili sauce (to taste).
- You need 1 of mayo.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 1/2 of cucumber (cut in matchstick).
- It’s 1 of Super thinly sliced rib eye Beef.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic (minced).
Banh Mi Sandwiches instructions
- Marinade beef with: fish sauce,garlic,brown sugar,soy sauce. (For 10 min).
- Mix mayo with siracha chili sauce to your taste to make your siracha mayo..
- Cook marinated beef in a hot pan or grill pan. It should only take a few min as the beef should be super thin almost shaved. And it will cook in a bit of your marinade and get deeelish..
- Toast your sandwich bun and spread your siracha mayo on both sides..
- Add your cooked beef, pickled carrots and radishes (use your own pickling liquid to do these in advance.. Super easy) matchstick cucumber, cilantro and jalapeño.
- SERVE WITH: You're fave salad.. we did mango,cucumber and jicama salad with homemade tequila lime dressing.