Coffee Affogato. An affogato or more traditionally known as "affogato al caffe" (Italian for "drowned") is an Italian coffee-based dessert. It usually takes the form of a scoop of unflavoured (fior di latte) or vanilla gelato or ice cream topped or "drowned" with a shot of hot espresso. Learn how to make a Affogato, Italian Iced Coffee Dessert Recipe and how to Cold Brew Coffee!
This affogato recipe is so easy to make! This caramel mocha affogato recipe is super simple and delicious for the official coffee lovers. Кофейный Десерт Аффогато Рецепт – Coffee Affogato Recipe – Вадим Кофеварофф. See more ideas about affogato, coffee recipes, food. You can cook Coffee Affogato using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coffee Affogato
- It’s of For Espresso coffee:.
- It’s 2 tsp of coffee powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 scoops of vanilla ice-cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated dark chocolate(compound) for topping.
- You need of Few roasted hazelnuts pieces for topping.
This simple but elegant Affogato, an Italian coffee dessert, is a showstopper! And now you can easily learn how to make an affogato coffee at home and customize it how you wish! An affogato is another Italian coffee drink that you need to try today. The word affogato is Italian for drowned.
Coffee Affogato instructions
- In vessel add water and coffee powder. Brew it. (Boil it on gas or in coffee making kettle). Keep cover for 10 minutes. Grate dark chocolate (compound)..
- In glass add scoops of vanilla ice-cream..
- On vanilla ice-cream pour brew coffee..
- On it sprinkle grated dark chocolate..
- Topping it with roasted hazelnuts..
- Serve/ Relish Delicious Coffee Affogato immediately..
The affogato coffee drink was named affogato because it consists of a scoop of vanilla. Affogato is an incredibly delectable blend of two opposite tastes: a hot espresso shot and a scoop of ice cream. It comes from Italy, where it is a dessert. Coffee affogato: which flavor of ice-cream to choose? To prepare a good coffee affogato you need to start by choosing what flavor of ice-cream you will use as your base: many flavors are suitable for.