Lasagna Pockets 😋😋😋.
You can cook Lasagna Pockets 😋😋😋 using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagna Pockets 😋😋😋
- Prepare 500 g of minced beef.
- It’s 1 of white onion (finely diced).
- Prepare 2 of small carrots (finely diced).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of passata.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of bésamel sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of grated mozzarella.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan.
- It’s 8 of pair cooked flat lasagna noodles.
- You need of Fresh Basil.
Lasagna Pockets 😋😋😋 instructions
- In a large skillet heat 1 tsp oil over medium-high heat. Add beef mince and break apart using a wooden spoon. Add one tsp salt and 1 tsp pepper. Cook until browned. Remove from heat and drain in a strainer..
- In the same skillet heat remaining oil over medium heat. Add onions and sauté until beginning to soften, add garlic, carrots and continue cooking until vegetables are soft. Stir in tomato paste and cook for 1 minute. Add back cooked mince and stir coat. Season with remaining salt, pepper, and chili flakes. Add wine and cook to reduce about 1 minute. Add passata and cook until just bubbling. Cover with a lid lower heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat to cool..
- Pre-heat oven to 180c (350F). Lay one noodle down horizontally. Spread a thin layer of béchamel over top in the center in a square shape. Top with another lasagna noodle vertically covering the square of béchamel. Spread more béchamel to cover a square again and top with cooled beef mince. Sprinkle over mozzarella evenly..
- Fold over left side first, then bottom, then right, then top piece and tuck in the top left corner under the top corner of the left side. Repeat with remaining noodles and mix. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet, greased with a bit of oil..
- Cover each with béchamel, mozzarella and parmesan. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until bubbling and cooked. Grill until just golden brown..