Tim's fish sandwich.
You can have Tim's fish sandwich using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tim's fish sandwich
- You need of fish.
- You need 4 of Tilapia filets.
- Prepare 4 of whole wheat hogie buns.
- Prepare 2 cup of crushed sour cream and onion chips.
- Prepare 1 large of egg yolks.
- You need of Fish sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of sweet pickle relish.
- It’s 3 dash of of your favorite hot sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of honey.
Tim's fish sandwich instructions
- Beat egg in a dish large enough to hold Tilapia.
- Put crushed sour cream and onion chips in another dish.
- Dip fish in egg then dip in chips and coat both side.
- Place coated fish in a frying pan that has been,heated to medium heat with oil,in it.
- Cook fish on both sides for about 5 minutes on each side or until,fish is flakey ..
- Set fish aside and prepare sauce ..
- For the sauce add mayonaise and sweet pickle relish hot sauce and honey to a bowl and mix well.
- Put fish on bun coat with sauce and enjoy..