Tiramisu with Yogurt Cream Cheese.
You can have Tiramisu with Yogurt Cream Cheese using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tiramisu with Yogurt Cream Cheese
- It’s 500 grams of Yogurt.
- It’s 3 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 70 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 200 ml of Heavy cream (low-fat is fine).
- It’s 50 ml of ★Espresso or strong coffee.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Coffee liqueur or rum.
- You need 1 of Cocoa powder (I used Van Houten brand pure cocoa).
- It’s 2 of slices, cut to the size of your container Castella or sponge cake.
Tiramisu with Yogurt Cream Cheese step by step
- Combine the ★ ingredients to create a syrup. Line the bottom of the pound cake tray with sponge and brush half of the syrup over the top..
- Add the Greek-style yogurt to a bowl and beat it with a whisk. Add the egg yolks to a separate bowl and beat together with the sugar until fluffy and pale..
- Mix the egg and sugar into the yogurt a little bit at a time..
- Whip the heavy cream until it forms stiff peaks then mix it into the main mixture in 2-3 batches..
- Pour half of the cream mixture into the pound cake tray, followed by the remaining sponge, remaining syrup, then remaining cream..
- Leave the tiramisu to chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Sift some cocoa powder over the top and cut into your desired size to serve..
- If you make this tiramisu in a pound cake tray you should have a bit of cream left over. Try making a small and cute tiramisu in a cocotte or similar..
- Rich Cream Cheese Tiramisu,. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143361-rich-tiramisu-with-cream-cheese.