Fish Fillet Sandwiched and Home made Tartare Sauce.
You can have Fish Fillet Sandwiched and Home made Tartare Sauce using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish Fillet Sandwiched and Home made Tartare Sauce
- Prepare 300 grams of Fillets of fish.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 50 ml of milk.
- It’s 1 of salt and peper.
- It’s 6 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 150 grams of breadcrums.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried herbs.
- It’s 1 of vegetable oil for cooking.
- It’s 8 slice of od wholemeal bread, toasted..
- It’s 1 of hand full of lettuce.
- You need of Tartare Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of boiled egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 small of ghekin finely chopped.
- It’s 1 small of spring onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of capers finely chopped.
Fish Fillet Sandwiched and Home made Tartare Sauce step by step
- Slice the fish into 1cm-wide strips. Whisk eggs and milk together and season..
- Dust the fish in flour and shake off excess. Dip into egg and milk, then roll each side in the breadcrumbs with herbs. Repeat this process with all the fish. Refrigerate the fish to help the breadcrumbs to stick..
- To make tartare sauce, stir all chopped ingredients though the mayonnaise. Season to taste..
- Heat a frying pan and add oil in a swallow layer. Cook the fish, for about 5mins, until they are brown and crisp. Remove and place on paper towel to drain..
- Spread the bread liberally with the tartare sauce. Add a layer of fish fingers and lettuce..