Fish fingers with chip butty. Gordon makes home-made fish fingers with dill breadcrumbs and a true British classic: The Chip Butty. Cut your fish filet seasoned with salt and pepper into strips and coat with flour, egg wash and bread cumbs. Fish fingers with a delicious chip.
For some unknown reason, I woke up over the weekend and spent an hour watching Gordon Ramsay YouTube videos when I came across this amazing looking take on fish fingers with a chip butty: The video somehow leads me to write the following code. I wasn't trying to write anything particularly good. Place the peeled potato strips into a pan. You can have Fish fingers with chip butty using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fish fingers with chip butty
- It’s of chip butty.
- You need 2 large of potatoes.
- You need 2 tsp of salt, pepper and paprika.
- You need 1 loaf of crusty bread.
- Prepare of fish fingers.
- You need 1 lb of pullock filet.
- You need 1/3 cup of seasoned flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/3 cup of seasoned.
- You need 2 tsp of butter.
Place the potato strips on the bread-making your chip butty. For the fish fingers: Season the fillet strips with salt. Home made Fish Fingers with a Chip Butty. Gordon Ramsay Demonstrates How To Make Fish & Chips: Extended Version
Fish fingers with chip butty instructions
- Cut your fish filet seasoned with salt and pepper into strips and coat with flour,egg wash and bread cumbs. Rub the strips with your hands so when you cook it it wont burn..
- Cook the fish fingers for 3 minutes on each side. Add some butter to improve the color of the fish fingers..
- Peel and cut your potatoes in to fries and blanch(boil) in boiling water for 3-4 minutes. Drain and place on an oiled baking sheat and season well with salt,pepper and paprica powder. Place in oven at 250°F for 20 minutes..
- When the fries are out of the oven cut your bread and mop up the oil with the bread. You take the fries also and make a fries bread your chip butty to be exact..
- Now you can just assemble your plate and add your favorite sauce to compliment the fish fingers and chip butty and enjoy.
Great recipe for Fish fingers with chip butty. This is actualy a favorite lunch from masterchef's own gordon ramsay's childhood I have tried it and it was tasty. Fish fingers (British English) or fish sticks (American English) are a processed food made using a whitefish, such as cod, hake, haddock or pollock, which has been battered or breaded. They are commonly available in the frozen food section of supermarkets. Home Style Cookery with Matty Matheson Ep.