Baileys Chocolate Ice Cream.
You can have Baileys Chocolate Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baileys Chocolate Ice Cream
- You need 350 ml of heavy cream.
- Prepare 100 ml of condensed milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of baileys irish coffee.
- Prepare 60 gr of fine chocolate powder.
Baileys Chocolate Ice Cream instructions
- Whip your heavy cream until near stiff peak consistency with the highest level mixer, it would only take 5-7 minutes. Turn off your mixer..
- Pour in condensed milk and baileys irish cream, fold them manually using rubber spatula until all well combined..
- Pour in the chocolate powder, continue to fold them until all mixed..
- Placed your mixture into a container and let it sit into your freezer about 24 hours..